No matter how much money you have, you still want more. People probably began to feel their constant lack from the day the first coins came into use. In any case, even before the appearance of paper bills, people knew how to make talismans and amulets to attract money to their wallets. Many ways of attracting wealth were invented by the ancient Slavs, not least by the Chinese, who started using coins before many other peoples. Simple household magic is quite accessible to contemporaries.
The five golden rules of a rich man
So everyone loves coins – but what do they love? There are several important rules that you need to learn to follow, otherwise no amulets will help you get rich.
- Money likes to count. The saying arose for a reason. Those who want to improve their financial well-being should get used to counting the available cash every day, down to the smallest coin.
- To do this, you need to get used to keeping your money in order and not stuffing coins and bills into the many pockets of your clothes and not forgetting them. The second rule is order. Banknotes should be carefully straightened and folded next to each other, coins should be collected in a special compartment.
- He carries the amount he keeps with him for expenses in a new, neat wallet. It's not so important that it's made of leather or a cheap substitute, it's much more important that it's tidy and looks good.
- Under no circumstances should you neglect change or refuse change in a store if it was issued in coins. If you want to tip the seller or the waiter, you can give the change, but for that purpose and not because of disdain for coins.
- Neither coins nor banknotes should be passed from hand to hand: there is a risk of "absorbing" unfavorable energy. When calculations are made, they are placed on the table or counter. Beggars are given coins not in outstretched palms, but in a hat or box. , it is better to abstain from alms, lest you ask later yourself.
All these rules are based on long monetary traditions and have been tested by more than one generation.
Money energy management
Everything in the world is closely related to each other, imbued with energy flows that are constantly in motion. Financial energy is an integral part of this cycle. And one can learn to manage it so that the inflow of wealth is more active than the outflow of money. Financial outflows cannot be completely blocked, nor is it necessary. Mindless hoarding will not help you get rich because inflows and outflows are interdependent.
Money can and should be spent! But there is a prerequisite: financial expenses must bring joy. Treat yourself if you want. The phrase "I can't afford it" needs to disappear from the lexicon forever. Instead, you need to get used to thinking like this: "I love wealth and I am happy with the opportunities that open up, and wealth loves me. "
And the money must be shared. Millionaires don't spend huge sums on charity for nothing: it pays off handsomely. It is no less effective if you spend it not on yourself, but on the pleasure of your loved ones. Even inexpensive gifts and the warm feelings they evoke support the flow of energy related to finances. Well-being will certainly improve, because money is happy to come where joy and love reign.
Wallet - the main money talisman
You can also make talismans to attract money to your wallet or buy them. Both ways of attracting wealth are good in their own way. Some particularly powerful amulets require additional activation, others work independently and increase the flow of financial energy with their presence.
The very first money-attracting talisman is the wallet itself. As mentioned above, it should not wear out. Maintenance and serviceability of the fittings is an essential condition.
Artificial materials are quite acceptable, but the best option is real leather. The preferred color is red. It symbolizes wealth not only in Slavic culture, but also in China and India.
Accordingly, the ideal container for banknotes and small coins is a red leather wallet in which banknotes of different denominations can be stored. It would be nice if it was decorated with yellow metal parts. Special money amulets help strengthen the financially attractive energy of your wallet.
General recommendations for making your own money amulets
Those who decide to make money talismans for a wallet with their own hands, please note: amulets cannot be made and activated in need. Do not ask the Universe for money to treat or repay accumulated debts. This is how money energy works: need repels, but prosperity and joy attract wealth. This is why the rich are getting richer and the poor are falling deeper into poverty. When casting financial talismans, think about the joys of wealth.
All money talismans are made and activated under the waxing moon. They will be even more effective if they take planetary time into account - for example, the day and hour of Jupiter, who rules financial affairs. It occurs on Thursday, in the first hour after sunrise.
Thoughts are material. When activating amulets, imagine as accurately as possible the benefits available to the rich, but at the same time do not think about them with envy, but as if everything is already in your hands.
irredeemable paper money
This powerful "wallet" talisman is often mentioned in the fairy tales of different nations. But unlike an invisible hat or a self-assembled tablecloth, it really exists. Moreover, you can make it yourself. True, it works somewhat differently than it is described in the fairy tale: you can't pay with it, you just have to carry it with you in your wallet.
To make an irredeemable coin, as the name of the amulet implies, you will need a coin, and not a simple one, but a special one for the owner. This can be, for example, a coin from the first salary, a donated anniversary ruble, an old found coin or any other unusual coin with a history.
A small bag is sewn to the coin, about the size of the coin. It should be made of red fabric, preferably cotton, wool or linen, i. e. natural material.
Before placing the coin in the bag, it must be "bathed" in the light of the waxing Moon, and then it must be said in a special way. This is done in your own words. A special coin is brought to the lips, pressed in the palm of your hand, and silently asked for help in obtaining wealth. you must promise the talisman that the money will be used for good and joyful purposes. Then thank the coin for its help, hide it in the prepared bag and tie it with a red or gold ribbon or thread. After that, all that is left is to put the talisman in your walletto do and wait for the effect of the enchanted coin.
Like the coin, another talisman is created, which is similar in meaning - the so-called irredeemable banknote. Some sources recommend using a universal dollar to create this amulet. But most people agree that the local currency is the most efficient. The process for making the talisman is the same as for the coins, except that you will need a slightly larger bag - enough to fit a bill folded into a triangle.
Ancient Slavs amulets
The ancestors used not only coins, but also simple, commonly available household items to make financial talismans. But not all of them were suitable, but only those that benefited the owner. Thus, the shepherd could make an amulet from sheep's wool, the farmer from a handful of grain, the carpenter from wood. A small part of the "lucky" product was wrapped in a piece of red paper and carried in a wallet - an analogue of modern wallets. It should be clarified that at that time paper banknotes were not yet in use, so only coins of various denominations of copper, silver and gold were used for financial payments. .
Durable bags were used to store and transport coins - they were called purses or pouches. It was often decorated with embroidery, which turned the wallet into a powerful financial amulet. I needed red threads. The motif of the embroidery was a lucky symbol that attracted wealth: horseshoes, ears of corn, rays of the sun, etc.
By the way, the horseshoe is still considered a symbol of prosperity and luck. Of course, you can't put it in your wallet, but miniature pictures made of metal are very suitable for this. Amulets must be spoken in the same way as fiat money to activate.
Malachite is considered the most "money" stone. Even small, unprocessed pieces of this stone attract money to the wallet when charmed in the same way as coins and other financial amulets. A pendant, pearl or simple piece of malachite is hidden in a secret pocket of the wallet, and they wear it all the time without you exposing it.
A money grabber for other nations
But this is what residents of other countries use to lure wealth:
- The symbol of the five blessings is common in China. It is a circle in the center of which is a sign called the Universe of Eternity, and around it are five bats. In Chinese, the name of these animals is synonymous with the word "happiness". Each mouse represents one of the blessings: longevity, joy, luck, health, wealth.
- Ancient round coins with a square cutout in the center are also used as money bait in China. Today these are mostly modern handicrafts - genuine coins of this type went out of financial circulation in the 11th century. One of the most famous Feng Shui symbols, the money toad, holds such a coin in its mouth.
- Solomon's seal steals wealth from Jews and Arabs. It is a medallion with a six-pointed star, usually made of precious metals, decorated with ancient symbols.
- Mjolnir, a miniature representation of Thor's hammer, is worn by Scandinavians.
- The four-leaf clover is popular in Western Europe. It can be a real dried leaf or its image.
- The scarab brings prosperity to the Egyptians. Images of beetles are placed on medallions and carved from stone. It is carried in secret.
How to magnetize wealth
Another interesting way to monetize talismans in a wallet is to use magnetic iron ore. To make a financial magnet, you need to use an iron bar, a large file, or any magnet. You will also need gold paint, either in a can or liquid.
It will take some effort to get some iron filings using a file. You don't need a lot, just a little bit. The sawdust should be covered with a layer of gold paint and allowed to dry. Then buy a magnet. The resulting shavings are collected on it and allowed to magnetize for 24 hours, and then collected in a small bag made of thick red fabric. Such amulets that attract money to the wallet are used in different countries, so it is impossible to say exactly where they were invented. Their popularity is due to their easy production and high efficiency.